• Do you experience ‘body roll’ when cornering?
• Does driving for an extended period of time leave you physically exhausted?
• Is your rig all over the road — can’t keep it between the lines?
• Would you lose control if one of the front tires blew out?
• Does the steering wheel have a mind of its own?
• Do passing 18-wheelers and crosswinds rock your vehicle back and forth?
• Is driving a ‘white knuckle’ experience?
Types of Trailer Hitches
There are many different types of hitches available, and at first glance, selecting the right one for your vehicle can seem like a challenge. However, in actuality, the type of vehicle you drive and the type of trailer you will be towing will determine the type of hitch you will need. Find out more.
Number one choice for rigs with hydraulic brakes. The Stay-IN-Play DUO supplemental-braking system is installed so there is no set up required for towing your vehicle. To get ready to tow you simply turn it on; that’s all. Turn it on... and tow. The DUO energizes the towed vehicles power brakes so it is gentle and consistent.
It’s easy to see why Stay-IN-Play DUO is the number one choice.